Pages

Monday, October 08, 2007

Blogging about biotech process engineering

2007.03.20 02.11 | Blogging My Way

We are not ready to reveal too much yet, but will soon. We're working with a Biotech cluster in Finland / Europe on a new Biotechnology Microbiology Process Engineering company.

I'd like to be a part of a globally networking team that want to co-create and collaborate for a better world.

Everything in this world is designed except the nature. I'd like to speak with my biotech and microbiology friends about the need to move back towards something that is less designed, still beutiful, and very natural.

Mother earth will tell.

Hopefully we’ll cause a little bit of disruption in the industry when we launch. It will be lots of fun to get out with the new products to the market.

We also have a new story boiling up and out. This is about the innovation strategies in Europe. We like to tell that there are pretty good things going on.

Blogging hasn’t been a big thing over here at the old continent. But I feel that the European blogging spring is about to come. New ideas are emerging and we are getting to grips with personalization of information and how to attract readers.

It has been a pretty demanding job. Learning to write attractive blogs that have reader magnetism is not an easy task. English isn’t my native language.

I’ve travelled to the skill through lots of writing and my mother tongue is Swedish. On a daily basis I write in Finnish and English.


No comments: