CEO Arnold R. Klann will discuss BlueFire's patented, proven technology to profitably convert urban green waste destined for landfills to ethanol at the upcoming Cellulosic Ethanol summit in Washington, D.C.
Mr. Klann will participate in a panel, 'Non-Enzymatic Biorefinery Developer Community's Plan and Activities,' at 3:15 p.m. on Tuesday, October 16, 2007. The panel will discuss:
- Projects and activities of the non-enzymatic ethanol developer community;
- How developers are working with other players in the value chain to move these projects forward;
- What technologies are being deployed;
- Lessons to be learned from current projects; and
- Opportunities these projects create for other industry players.
In addition to the El Sobrante project, BlueFire expects to obtain all necessary permits to commence construction of a smaller facility near Lancaster California late this year.
will produce 3.1 million gallons
of cellulosic ethanol per year
from the green fraction
BlueFire Ethanol holds the exclusive North American license to employ the Arkenol Process Technology, a patented, commercially viable and profitable system that transforms cellulosic waste into usable ethanol.
For further information about the Cellulosic Ethanol Summit, please visit www.infocastinc.com/cell07.html or call Daniel Sullivan."
As a result, BlueFire is uniquely positioned to set the industry standard in converting waste materials -- such as wood waste, green waste, straw, switchgrass, and corn stover -- into ethanol.