To talk about the current strategies in place to supply clean water we're joined by Dr Alex McKie from Surrey University, and Professor Colin Humphreys from Cambridge University explains how high-energy UV LEDs could help provide clean water in the future.
Dow Chemicals: Clean water supply across the globe. Access to clean water is important. 1, 2 billion people don’t have access to clean water.
- Prosperity and decent life
- One of those meetings that will find solutions on a long term
- To get the private sector involved
- Clean water is a business proposition for the global private sector
- Water and sanitation affordabliy to the worlds population
- Evry dollar invested provides 4 to 34 dollars in economic return
- The world is getting water short and water scarce
- There is a huge challenge for the developing countries
- The beginning of something very big