Small Scale Biodiesel Production
Energy security and environmental impacts of energy production and usage are growing concerns of many Americans. Alternatives to oil and other petroleum-based fuels are gaining rapidly in popularity as a result. Learn in this podcast about the basics of biodiesel, how you can get involved in using it, and where this and other biofuels are going in Pennsylvania.
What they talk about. It smells like French fries. It's fast food fuel. Kids are jazzed about biofuel. The car has to be a diesel. The gas car can not be converted. We will see more diesel cars on the road. Biodiesel don't like rubber; it has to be replaced with synthetics. Newer diesels are all equipped with synthetics. Your tank has to be cleaned with methanol.
1. Small scale biodiesel production
2. Small is possible
3. Small is beautiful
4. Small is profitable
5. The biodiesel home brew guide
6. Sustainability from the small perspective
7. The commercial biodiesel industry
8. Continuous flow plant with one million gallon plant
9. Would you like to power your farm?
10. Virginia has a million gallon plants at farm
11. Cooperation to power a small community
12. How to power a tractor and to skid the wood from the forest
13. Oil tanks can’t be made clean enough for biodiesel
14. One of the dangers is methanol; be careful, wear glows and eyes protection
15. There is a lot of heavy lifting in the backyard biodiesel plant
16. Add spills to the safety of your biodiesel problem
17. It evaporates fast and can cause problems
18. Evangelists for this new fuel
19. Plastic isn’t good for biodiesel
20. Buy fire proof tanks and pumps
21. Small scale producers can’t be as safe as at a big plant
22. Pay attention to safety
23. Who is trying to selling you a feasibility plant?
24. There are humans involved
25. Some are running large plants
26. Side streams is an important element
27. The glycerine, could be use for anti-freeze plant
28. Crude biodiesel research financing
29. The quantities are too small from the small plant
30. Think small: horse farm that need dust suppression
31. Wash water is going to become waste water
32. Be prepared to deal with wash water
33. What could be a sustainable way to treat it?
34. Magnasol will not kill your pet
35. Small scale can be safe
36. The fuel is made where it is used
37. Free to make fuel
38. For your farm