Pages

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Steve Newcomb Blog: SF Green Archives

Steve Newcomb Blog: SF Green Archives: "Many people are curious, what I am doing since I left Powerset. Well, the short story is that I have decided to dedicate myself to what I call the new Green Economy and I am working on several initiatives with other leaders in government and businesses that all fall under the responsibility of non-profit that I am founding called SF Green."

Helge: I learned about Steve Newcomb through Facebook.

I plan to use blognewcomb.com to publish my progress on my initiatives as well as a platform to consolidate and share the most important information in the Green space so that it's easier for someone to get up to speed on the key issues.

Helge: The Green space...

Steve: "That being said, I do want to share with you a little bit about what I am doing. Right now, the most important initiative that I am working on is the creation of a non-profit whose code name is the Global Sustainability Alliance (GSA). The people involved in this non-profit range from leaders in government, venture capital and corporations. The mission of the non-profit is to foster real world solutions between the 3 primary stakeholders in the new Green economy - 1) Government 2) Business and 3) People.There are many initiatives that are already underway under the leadership of the GSA and I will be publishing those initiatives as they become solidified in the near future."

Helge: Global Sustainability Alliance (GSA). Good to know.

No comments: